House Sale & Move
Selling Your House
It's always vital that a house be presented to potential buyers in pristine condition. This is especially relevant in today's competitive market place, with easy access to online services such as Rightmove.
Most potential buyers will form their opinion in the first 15 seconds of entering a property. Concentrating on the small details can significantly enhance the buyer's experience, increase the likelihood of you getting an offer at a higher price and to ultimately complete a succesful sale.
Preparing a home for sale doesn’t need to be expensive, and can be achieved at just a fraction of the value you are trying to earn in selling the property. You may want to consider getting help during the selling period, which can often take 3-6 months, and maximise the success rate of every tour. You can do this by seeking professional cleaning serviceman for the following tasks:
- Clean, tidy and de-clutter every room
- Emphasise key selling features of your home
- Stage key rooms to help buyers visualise themselves living there
- Replace/repair any tired looking furniture, fixtures and fittings
- Remove any signs of pets and smells from the house
- Ensure a well-maintained garden with a freshly cut lawn, trees and hedges
- Try to invest in some finishing touches, e.g. planting, pots and hanging baskets
- Tidy paths and driveway, e.g. weed clearing, sweeping, raking gravel
- Ensure windows are clean in/out
- Ensure all gutters, fencing and gates are clean/repaired and bins put away
Home Removal Clean
We will deep clean your new home prior to you moving in, as an end of tenancy clean or even on the removal day. During the process of moving out, the house is exposed to all its hidden faults, dirt and grime, and many people find they have a big clean on their hands in moving out. This results in the new occupants turning up to their new home, finding it not looking how they had remembered it, thus causing conflict between all parties.
Town & Country Cleaning can offer a comprehensive cleaning and maintenance service that will get your property to a presentable state in no time. Arriving at a completely clean, new home on the first day allows you to focus more on the smaller adjustments, and settle in quickly.